Air conditioner repair is a part of everyone’s life. Sooner or later, heating and air conditioning services are required to keep you and your family members comfortable all year round. Fortunately, there are some indicators that you should look for or rather listen for that will tell you when to hire a technician for assistance.
Here are the following air conditioner noises that you should not ignore:
- Buzzing noises- a buzzing noise from your AC’s is more complicated to diagnose. It could lead to different issues, including loose parts or debris buildup, or a refrigerant leak within your unit. It is also an indicator that you should change your air filter.
- Squealing or screeching sounds- These sounds indicate a failing component, parts, or air conditioning motor problem, such as a loosened belt. It is significant to have a professional technician to look at this at the earliest time possible before the belt breaks because when it happens, it creates more system damages.
- Banging noises- When your air conditioning produces loud banging noises or thumping sounds, it typically means somethings are loosening in the motor or blower of your air conditioning unit.
- Clicking sounds- This sound can indicate electrical power issues, and if your unit clicks but having a hard time turning on, a broken relay might be the culprit. If your air conditioner clicks while it runs, there may be something stuck within it, and hiring someone professional can be a great help.
- Hissing noises- If your air conditioning unit emits hissing noises, most especially when turned on, the underlying problem could be a leaky refrigerant valve, internal valve leak, or simply the AC’s compressor pressure is too high.
Furthermore, if you are bothered by the following air conditioning noises mentioned above, hiring a professional technician is a great option you need for it. The most likely cause for momentary sounds of your air conditioning is a misaligned, torn, or worn down fan belt. So, if you need professional air conditioning specialists to take care of it, look no further because Equinox Air Conditioning is here to help.
Hire Us Today!
With Equinox Air Conditioning, you’ll get the best heating and air conditioning services, especially when it comes to air conditioning repair you need for your noisy air conditioning units. Our technicians are all certified and experienced to handle just any HVAC services you require, and no matter how complicated it can get, we are confident that we can take care of it.